With a quick turn of the wrist, the versatile, visible Nite Ize TwistLit attaches to anything on wheels, making it easy to spot in every kind of light. Featuring a long-lasting LED module encased in specially formed housings, the TwistLit is designed with a curved back that rests snugly against the round surfaces on your bike or scooter. Grooves on each side hold sturdy, flexible rubber Gear Ties in place – with ends to wrap through, over, around, or under the front and rear of bicycle handle bars, seat posts or racks of nearly any size. Twist closed, and you’re done. The bright, long-lasting, battery-powered LED is activated with a simple push of a button–white in front illuminates your path and tells people you’re heading their way, red clearly marks the rear wheel and signals your orientation to other commuters, and multi-colored disco is the universal signal for wild and crazy fun. Endlessly versatile, secure, and easy to reposition, the TwistLit is perfect for bikes, scooters, jogging strollers-anything on wheels you want people to
– Glow and Flash Modes
– Weather resistant
– Battery Life: 20 hours Glow / 25 Hours Flash
– Includes easily replaceable batteries – 2x CR2016 Lithium
– Easy to attach and detach – no tools required!
– Includes two 7″ Gear Ties to easily grip to nearly any bike surface.
– Gear Tie Technology – Tough rubber shell provides excellent grip anywhere on your bicycle, but won’t scratch or mark.
– Gear Tie Technology – Strong internal wire that holds its shape.
– Gear Tie Technology – Quick and easy to securely attach and detach.
– Gear Tie Technology – UV resistant – will not be damaged by extended sun exposure.
– Weight: 1 oz
– Dimensions: 7″ x 2.5″ x 1″