Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel® fire starter is a flash of genius. Its 3,000°C (5400°F) spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteel’s dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen, and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a foolproof way to light stoves and gas barbecues.
– Durablelasts approximately 3,000 strikes.
– Stainless steel striker.
– Produces a 3,000°C (5,400°F) spark and works when wet.
– Compact and lightweight.
– Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
– Bright sparkcan be used as emergency signal.
– Compatible with Leave No Trace ethics.
– Weight: 1.1 oz. (31 g)