Ice Cream Ball with Inflatable Cover, Pint
With the unique YayLabs! Ice Cream Ball with Inflatable Cover, you can make ice cream while on camping trips, at barbecues, picnics, family gatherings, and almost anywhere else. You dont need electricity to make great tasting ice cream. Just add ice and rock salt in one end of the Ice Cream Ball and ice cream mix in the other end. The ice cream mix can be as simple as cream, sugar, and vanilla or you can try a more adventurous flavor from the included recipe list, use our Flavor Fountain flavorings, or make up your own concoction.
Then place the Ice Cream Ball inside the Inflatable Cover, secure it closed with the tab closures, and have cushioned fun as you shake it, pass it, or roll it around for about 20 minutes for a pint of delicious ice cream. This is the perfect time for kids to sing songs, tell jokes, or come up with fun games while shaking and passing the ball around. Kids can also have fun building their own ice cream monster on the Inflatable Cover with the included reusable stickers.
– Make ice cream anywheregreat for camping trips, picnics, and barbecues.
– Just add ice and rock salt in one end and ice cream mix in the other end.
– Shake or roll the Ice Cream Ball around for 20 minutes inside the Inflatable Cover for insulated and cushioned fun.
– The Ice Cream Ball is constructed of durable, advanced materials.
– The Inflatable Cover has two air valves for inflation/deflation and velcro tabs on sides for a secure closure.
– The Inflatable Cover includes 1 set of “build your own” Monster stickers and is constructed from a phthalate-free plastic.
– Backed by 1 year warranty.
– Includes instructions and recipe booklet.
– Weight When Empty: 2 pounds
– Weight When Full: 7 pounds
– Ice Cream Capacity: 1 Pint/16 fl. oz.
– Approximate Play Time: 20 minutes
– Available in Blue.