The EB1 Backup is an extremely compact dual-output flashlight with a 200-lumen maximum output that can be used as a backup light for patrol officers or a duty light for plainclothes officers. It’s also ideal for everyday-carry, self-defense, or outdoor applications. The EB1 features a virtually indestructible LED emitter and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, creating a beam with the optimum configuration for both reach and situational awareness.
Click-type switch without tailcap shroud Like the original E1B Backup. Partially press tailcap pushbutton for momentary-on high output; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for low output. No shroud around switch.
The brilliant 200-lumen high output beam is ideal for identifying threats and overwhelming the sight of adversaries. The 5-lumen low output is perfect for reading a map, checking an ID, or navigating in low light with minimal degradation to your dark-adapted vision. The Backup can run at this level for 40 hours, a valuable feature for outdoor or emergency situations. A tough, lightweight Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum body protects the EB1 Backups sophisticated electronics, and its smooth contours minimize clothing snag and pressure points. A two-way clip allows head-up or head-down carry.
– Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
– Two output levels high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
– TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
– Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light
– High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
– Choice of three models with distinct tailcap/switch options: Tactical type without switch shroud, Click-type with switch shroud, click-type without switch shroud. See details in Description
– Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or down
– Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
– Available in Black, Silver, and Desert Tan
– Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
– Output / Runtime, White Light
– High: 200 Lumens / 1.3 Hours
– Low: 5 Lumens / 40 Hours
– Tactical Runtime: 1.3 Hours
– Length: 4.4″
– Bezel Diameter: 1.1″
– Weight with Batteries: 3.3 oz
– Batteries: 1 – 123A (Included)
– Color: Black