Introduced in 2012, the EX-04 is the next step in our Extreme Series. Just like the EX-01 and EX-03, it features our button plunge lock with manual safety and integrated stainless steel bolster plates. In addition to these features the EX-04 is designed with an ergonomic 3 dimensional G-Mascus G10 frame in two new colors. The design of the handle makes it very comfortable in both saber and ice-pick grip.
The blade designs are quite unique with performance in mind. The conventional upswept blades have dual grinds producing a unique keen edge for ease of cutting.
– Blade Length: 3.5″
– Handle Material (Frame): G10, G-Mascus
– Blade Thickness: 0.15″
– Overall Length: 8″ and 9″
– Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
– Closed Length: 4.625″ and 5.125″
– Blade Hardness: RC 57-59
– Weight G10: 4.48oz (3.5″) and 5.68oz (4″)
– Blade Treatment: Cryogenically Treated
– Blade finish: Black
– Blade Style: Upswept with Ambi Thumb-Studs
– Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Spoon, Reversible
– Locking Mechanism: Push-Button with Manual Safety