The bronze Nano Light LED key chain light features a non-rotating snap hook for easy one-handed operation, machined aircraft aluminum body, white LED that delivers 10 lumens, 8 hour runtime with four IEC-LR41 coin cells, parabolic shaped LED area for optimized beam performance, and double-sided key fob featuring the Travis Manion Foundation logo on one side and the Streamlight logo on the other. The Travis Manion Foundation honors and assists the nations veterans, first responders, and the families of fallen heroes through various grants, scholarships, races, and annual 9-11 Heroes Run. Named for a brave young marine who was killed by sniper fire in Iraq, the Foundations mission is to continue the service to community and country as exemplified by the nations fallen heroes, and to help create a generation of future leaders.
– CASE MATERIAL: Machined aircraft-grade aluminum with anodized finish. Available in black. LED available in white.
– DIMENSIONS: Length: 1.47 in. (3.73 cm) Diameter: Head Diameter: 0.51 in. (1.30 cm)
– Body Diameter: 0.43 in. (1.09 cm)
– WEIGHT: 0.36 oz (10 grams)*
– LIGHT SOURCE: 5mm white LED, impervious to shock with a 100,000 hour lifetime.
– LIGHT OUTPUT: LED Rating: 10 Lumens typical. Parabolic shaped LED area optimizes beam performance.
– ON/OFF: Rotating On/Off head switch.
– RUN TIME: Up to 8 hours declining usable output.
– BATTERY: Four (4) IEC-LR41 coin cells.